Exterminate Your Termite Problem For Good!
Providing Expert Termite Extermination In Charlotte
Termites have been dubbed the “silent destroyer” as their presence in homes often goes unnoticed for lengthy periods of time. Termite infested timber will appear structurally sound from the outside, while inside it will have a honeycombed appearance.
Termites cause over $2 billion dollars worth of damage each year. In some areas, as many as 1 in 5 homes have been or will be attacked by these pests. Termites are a serious threat to your home, and should be taken care of as soon as possible.
Bulwark Exterminating proudly provides expert pest control and Termite extermination in Charlotte. With over 14+ years experience we’ve helped over 200,000 homeowners manage and exterminate their Termite and other pest problems.
Let us help you!
Why To Call Bulwark Exterminating
- 100% Satisfaction, Or Your Money Back
- Free Quotes
- Fast Service, No Extra Charge
- Results 100% Guaranteed
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Flexible Scheduling
- Fully Trained, Licensed, & Insured Technicians
Get $30 OFF Pest Control Service
With This Internet Only Offer
Call Bulwark Exterminating To Exterminate Your Termite Problem Today!
Three Easy Ways To Identify A Termite Infestation
- Termites lose their wings soon after locating a new colony site. If you discover termite wings on your property it means an underground nest is probably under construction nearby.Termites lose their wings soon after locating a new colony site. If you discover termite wings on your property it means an underground nest is probably under construction nearby.
- Termites will swarm before establishing a new colonies. This is the most common way home owners identify a brewing termite problem.
- When termites eat wood, they fill it with soil to help maintain the humidity. If mud tunnels are visible on the walls or foundation of your home, it is highly likely that you are experiencing a subterranean termite infestation.
Pests Commonly Confused with Termites
Carpenter ants are most commonly confused with termites due to similar size and being winged. But physically the carpenter ant differs in that its body is more segmented, whereas the termite has a one-piece long narrow body.
What Do Termites Look Like?
The termites in a colony are generally organized into the worker caste, the soldier caste, and the reproductive caste.
Worker termites are about 1/8 inch long and are blind, wingless, soft-bodied, and creamy white to grayish-white with a round head. They make up the majority of the termites that actually eat the wood. They are sterile and forage for food and water, construct and repair shelter tubes, feed and groom other termites, care for eggs and young, and participate in colony’s defense.
Soldier termites are also wingless and resemble workers except that they have a large, rectangular, yellowish-brown heads with long black mandibles.
Reproductive termites are the adult winged termites who have two pairs of long narrow wings of equal size, dark skin, and beaded antennae. They are black and about one centimeter long, with grayish transparent wings.Behavior
Swarming is the sudden, dramatic appearance termites in the daytime from February to April. After this behavior the male and females lose their wings, pair up, and form new colonies.
How Do You Get Termites?
A subterranean termite infestation begins when warm temperatures and heavy rainfall trigger an established colony to send out a swarm of winged termites. It’s strongly encouraged that you termite proof your home by contacting Bulwark Exterminating . We’ll be able to termite proof your home and save you from severe loss.
Hazards Of Not Treating Termites
Reasons To Treat Your Termite Problem Immediately
- If left untreated, termites will literally eat apart your home turning once solid wood into the equivalent of Swiss cheese.
- Termites often go a long period of time before being noticed, allowing them far too much time to inflict damage on your home. Don’t delay, get treatment as soon as possible to prevent further harm to your home.
Choose Bulwark Exterminating To Be Your Pest Controller and Exterminator
Call TodayGet A Free Quote
When you call Bulwark Exterminating you’re calling a locally owned and operated company; we service the community we live in. We value your time, so when you call you’ll speak to a live operator and we’ll schedule a service time that is convenient for you.
Each of our technicians is carefully screened during a lengthy interview process. We background check & drug test all employees and make them undergo extensive classroom and on the job training before they can service homes by themselves. When your doorbell rings, you can be confident that Bulwark Exterminating has sent a true professional to your home.
Bulwark Exterminating provides a zero obligation, free quote. Our certified technicians will take the time and care to thoroughly explain treatment options, pricing and what is best for your situation. We believe in professional service that is convenient as well as effective.
We Exterminate Termites In Four Steps!
- We arrive on time and ready to take care of your Termite problem.
- Address any questions you may have about our treatment of Termites
- Eliminate your Termite problem for good.
- Follow up with you a few days later to confirm your pest problem is gone for good. If it isn’t we’ll be back out to make sure the job is done, at no extra cost to you.
Proudly Located In and Serving Charlotte
What To Expect From Our Treatment
We inject liquid termiticide deep into the soil around the foundation of your home, the area termites will have their colonies and tunnels leading into your home. This method of treatment is so effective it typically will destroy the colony and eliminate your termite problem in just one treatment.
To ensure you don’t have future termite problems we also install termite monitors. This monitoring system provides an effective termite early detection system for termites, but will not prevent termites from entering the structure.
Should activity be detected in the termite monitors or in the structure itself we respond immediately to protect your home. A new injection of liquid termiticide or baits will be added to ensure that any new termites are wiped out before they become a problem.
For the past 14+ years we’ve helped protect over 200,000 homes. We are Charlotte’s preferred Exterminator and Pest Control Company.
Let us help you!
It’s simple – 100% satisfaction, or your money back.
Our guarantee guidelines:
- We will exceed your expectations of a service company
- “When you call us, we’ll be there.”
Today if we can, but no later than 48 hours. Its our 48 hour call back policy. (Excludes Sunday’s and Holidays.)
- Unlimited Free Reservices
If the pests come back, we do too. No charge. Communication is key. We love to hear from customers who need a little extra help. It means they understand that we are there for them.
- “We just gotta know it’s right.”
When you have a problem, we’ll call you back a few days after the treatment to confirm that things are taken care of.
- Flexible Scheduling
Monday through Saturday, 7 a.m. through 8 p.m. Tell us when you want us there. Nobody wants to take vacation time to meet “the bug guy.”
- The Anti “No-Show” Policy
Nothing is more annoying than being stood up by a Service Company. If we fail to show up in the scheduled time frame without calling prior to reschedule, then the next regular service is free. With this kind of policy, we obviously must make our appointments to remain in business.
Note: Guarantees are included on all service agreements. Please see service agreement for details.
Your home is your largest investment.
Let Bulwark Exterminating protect it against pests!